Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Makeup Base / Primer Benefit vs MAC

Makeup base or primer, essentially, the two are the same thing. Typically a base/primer is used to extend the staying power of the foundation or to blot excess oil for those with oily skin. Well, I'm still looking for the best primer for me. I've tried a few types of primer before from different products. Recently i bought "That Gal" face primer by Benefit and it costs me about RM129. It's not that bad. I love the smell. It smells like raspberry. It gives a lovely pink sheen to my skin and nice glow. This product is not suitable for those who has oily skin.
That Gal by Benefit
Prep + Prime by MAC
I've tried MAC primer as well but it never gives me a nice glow as Benefit That Gal does. My skin becomes dry, flaky and red. I've worn this 2 times and i will never use this again. Na..a..

No comments:

Post a Comment